Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liquiteria Cleanse - Day 1

I'm preparing myself to look slim and fabulous for Turks and Caicos by cleansing two days before the trip. I'm doing a two day  cleanse as follow:


Courtney <3 - the other brave one to try this with me.

Day 1: 4 juices and a raw dinner

1) All greens with apple, lemon and ginger - ingredients: kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, celery, cucumber,   apple, lemon & ginger
2) Mr. Green  - ingredients: carrot, apple, beet, ginger, Super Green Food & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox
3) Royal Flush - ingredients: golden pineapple, apple, pear, ginger, aloe vera & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox
4) Skin Trip - ingredients: carrot spinach, cucumber, parsley, aloe vera & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox
5) Raw Dinner from Quintessence in the East Village.


Day 2: 6 Juices

1) All greens with apple, lemon and ginger - ingredients: kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, celery, cucumber,   apple, lemon & ginger
2) Greens & Carrots - ingredients: romaine, spinach, kale, parsley & carrot
3)  Skin Trip - ingredients: carrot spinach, cucumber, parsley, aloe vera & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox
4) Mr. Green  - ingredients: carrot, apple, beet, ginger, Super Green Food & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox
5) Grasshopper - ingredients: apple, pear, pineapple, wheatgrass & mint
6) Royal Flush - ingredients: golden pineapple, apple, pear, ginger, aloe vera & Liver Kidney Lymph Detox


I'm on my second juice and I'm starving... =( wish me luck!

xoxo,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment