Sunday, April 3, 2011

A great Sunday...

I started my day at Gemma for brunch. I have to say that this time it was very unimpressive. The service and execution of the dishes were lacking tremendously. Maybe, I'll give it a try again when they put the tables outside in the Summer. As for now, Gemma is off my list of favourite brunch places. 


After Gemma, we went to Fashion for Japan at the Bowery Hotel to peak the rolling racks featuring 60 + designers such as Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Bess, Helmut Lang, Opening Ceremony, Theyskens' Theory and more. It was a two-day sample sale started on Saturday and ended today. Of course, I was afraid  of the massive line yesterday, so I went today after Brunch at Gemma with my BFF LW..



 
After digging and digging, I got a tank top by Obesity and Speed


It was time to go to Susie's Baby Shower at the Moldy Fig Jazz Club, so I went and played with IO, my new favourite baby. She's the bestest! (SERIOUSLY, SHE IS THE COOLEST BABY AND HER PARENTS ARE SO FASHIONABLE AND HIP)


Knowing my ADD self, I skipped halfway through the baby shower and went shopping in LES. I stopped by my favourite store The Reformation for a peep; thought I'll find something cute for Turks and Caicos this week. I found a great pair of black silk shorts.


To end the day, I'm going to cook some beef chow fun for dinner. Will blog a new entry for the recipe. 

Bisous,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment