Saturday, March 26, 2011

Diana Mini + Kodak E100 G film +Terakawa Ramen

My dear friend Hiro introduced me to Lomography products one lovely Saturday afternoon. We stopped by  Terakawa Ramen for delicious ramen and then we ventured down the street for some fun at the Lomography Store. This was my first time playing around with film cameras and different types of films. I learned so much at this store!!!! Although I had numerous choices, I decided on a mini Diana Camera for it's size and the fact that it takes 35mm film (easier to find) AND it takes half frames. After some fun in Madison Park, I dropped my kodak e100 g film off to get it cross process at the Lomography store. Totally cool!


Check out the results:








This was so fun and was my first time using the Diana mini, film and cross processing. 


Ah...here are some photos of Terakawa Ramen...so yum! 


Bisous,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment